Like all of you, we are deeply concerned about the potential impact of COVID- 19 on our communities, our employees, and individual wellbeing. We hope you are staying safe and prioritizing your personal health and that of others.
We continue to work hard to provide meat you can trust from our Northern California farm and USDA processing facility. While our restaurants are closed for dine-in service, we are offering pick up and delivery options at our restaurant locations and we’ve increased proactive preventative safety measures in all our locations. Our butcher shops remain open; and we will maintain current hours of operation on our website.
We are eager to support those of you staying home by offering free delivery* of our menu and butcher shop items through the Belcampo app. We hope this helps you to stay safe, eat well, and be nourished as we weather this situation together.
We are actively monitoring and responding to all food and food-handling information related to COVID-19 and will proactively implement any and all recommended preventative measures to protect both our employees and our customers.
At all Belcampo restaurant and butcher shop locations:
- We’ve increased the frequency of our already thorough sanitation practices including proactive supplemental sanitation procedures for all facilities.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizing stations to guests and team members.
- We are temporarily discontinuing the use of our self-serve bone broth stations and refills. Bone broths will be poured by our staff.
- Contactless delivery is offered through the Belcampo app, Postmates, Caviar, DoorDash, Grubhub and Uber Eats. We have self pick up stations at all locations.
- To protect the health of our team members, we have increased sanitation and cleanliness protocols in all workspaces and facilities to promote a safe and healthy work environment.
- We are striving to maintain at least six-foot social distancing for both employees and customers, including, but not limited to, when any customers are standing in line.
- We continue to monitor all announcements and recommendations made by the CDC and local health departments to ensure optimal safety measures are implemented for our team members and customers.
This is a fluid situation that we will continue to monitor closely and will keep you apprised of any updates to our stores and products.
As always, while we work to continue to provide access to trusted products, our commitment to both our customers’ and our employees’ health and wellbeing remains of utmost priority. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions.
Co-Founder & CEO