Grass-Fed BurgersOur best burger filled with grass-fed goodness!
Our best burger filled with grass-fed goodness!
- 2 lbs Belcampo ground beef
- 4 Teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 Slices provolone cheese
- 4 Brioche burger buns
- 4 Slices tomato and other burger toppings (pickles, red onion)
- 1. Divide 2 lbs grass fed beef into four portions. To not to overwork the meat, remove from the package and directly shape into burger patties about 5" across – do not knead the meat. Sprinkle each burger with one teaspoon Kosher salt divided one half on each side
- 2. Preheat grill on high
- 3. Cook for 3 minutes on each side for Medium Rare, 4 minutes on each side for Medium. Remove from heat when internal temp reaches 125F.
4. Place cheese on burger after the first flip
- 5. Remove from the grill and place on bun with topping and cooked Bacon