We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site; information that may include but is not limited to, your contact information (such as name, email address, etc.) payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name, and billing address), shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number), etc. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, and the page(s) you visited.
By recording this information we are able to process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver, and track your purchases along with manage refunds if necessary. The system also allows us to maintain a record of your past purchases.
We also may disclose information about you when we are required to do so by law or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm, financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
All Belcampo items are final sale. If an item arrives damaged or spoiled, we will work with you to determine an appropriate solution
Shipping Policy/Delivery Policy
Belcampo Farms makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on customer requested ship date; however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. We ship our orders on Tuesday thru Thursday for delivery on Wednesday thru Friday. Please note that we currently can only ship to the contiguous United States. We cannot ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska or to PO Boxes. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
• All shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes).
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to double-check addresses.
• Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.
• Many of our larger cuts (e.g. roasts, hams, briskets, etc.) can take 3-4 days to completely thaw; please plan accordingly and schedule shipments to allow for thawing.
• Be sure to double check gift recipient addresses.
• Billing customer is responsible to make sure gift recipient is available for delivery.
For question beyond our retail and restaurant activities please contact Belcampo