Organic Beef Tongue
Weight: 1.8 - 2.1 lbs | Serves: 4
- Certified Organic
- Grass Fed & Grass Finished
- Certified Humane
- Climate Positive Farming
- Average 1.8 lbs per package
4 in stock
Beef tongue is a lean cut with deep, rich flavor and hearty texture.
Our summertime go-to preparation for our 100% grass-fed beef tongue is to broil it with vinegar and eat it chilled. In cooler weather, slow cook as you would pork butt or pot roasts for melt-in-your mouth goodness.
100% Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Shelf Life -5 days
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year.
- Once defrosted, store up to 5 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air.
- All of our perishable products are shipped frozen; however some thawing may occur during transit. Our insulated packaging is designed and tested to keep the temperature inside the box below 40 °F during shipping.
Grass-fed & Finished
Climate Positive Farming
Like many of you, we’re concerned about eating clean food, as well as doing the right thing by the environment and our planet.
Belcampo is a company devoted to making it easy to make the best choice. We have built our own supply chain founded in 27,000 acres of pristine farmland at the base of Mt. Shasta with full ownership of our own processing facility right through our own retail shopsLearn more about our sustainable farming practices.