Belcampo Tri-Tip is an Organic, grass-fed, and grass-finished bottom sirloin that’s a great cut for grilling to a rare temperature or oven roasted. It’s comes from the back area above the hip of a steer. Try it grilled over red oak and sliced thin with pico de gallo. Sandwich it between garlic bread and you’re in for a delicious meal.
- Each package includes 1 Organic Tri-Tip
- Each Tri-Tip weighs approximately 2.5 lbs
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year.
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator ijn original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air.
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging.
- Thaw 24 hours in refrigerator or 6 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking.
Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
At Belcampo, we raise our animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Our farm, and our practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at our core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Our farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.