Belcampo Whole Brisket is an Organic, grass-fed, and grass finished and comprised of two cuts: the flat cut and the point cut. The flat cut is an ideal cut for corned beef or pastrami as it’s the section that’s rectangular in shape and even throughout the length and width. The point cut of the brisket (also referred to as deckle) Is best braised low and slow in a crock pot or slowly BBQ’d over coals or wood. As a whole piece, the point cut makes an excellent Texas style brisket.
- Each package includes 2 Organic Whole Brisket
- Each Whole Brisket weighs approximately 9 lbs
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no health risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 24 hours in refrigerator or 6 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
At Belcampo, we raise our animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Our farm, and our practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at our core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Our farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.