Belcampo Organic Cornish Chicken is pasture-raised and fed a non-GMO grain diet from hatching to harvest on Belcampo Farms. It’s tender and juicy with a mild flavor that compliments sauces and sides.
- Each package includes approx 4.75 lbs. of Cornish Chicken Breasts
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no health risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
Organic, Pastured Chicken
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.