Belcampo Chuck Eye Roast is an Organic, grass-fed, and grass-finished cut that’s an extention of the Ribeye into the Shoulder, giving it lots of marbling and exceptional tenderness. It can be kept whole as a roast or cut into a steak. If you’re interested in trying a classic cheesecake sandwich or pulled BBQ beef sandwich recipe, try this cut.
- Each package includes 1 Organic Chuck Eye Roast
- Each Chuck Eye Roast weighs approximately 2.5 lbs
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator ijn original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
At Belcampo, we raise our animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Our farm, and our practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at our core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Our farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.