Belcampo Chuck Eye Steak is an Organic, grass-fed and grass-finished cut that is an extension of the ribeye into the shoulder. Although sometimes considered an “underrated” cut, it has many characteristics of a rib eye with lots of marbling and tenderness. It’s a must-try, particularly in pulled BBQ beef recipes and is fantastic in a cheesesteak sandwich!
- Each package includes 2 Chuck Eye Steaks
- Each Chuck Eye Steak is approximately 10.5 oz.
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.