Belcampo Flank Steak is Organic, grass-fed, and grass-finished. This cut comes from the belly area of the steer, which makes it lean and gives it a nice grain. Grill or pan sear it over high heat, cut against the grain, indulge!
- Each package includes 1 Organic Flank Steak
- Each Flank Steak weighs approximately 1.5 lbs
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year.
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator ijn original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air.
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging.
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking.
Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
At Belcampo, we raise our animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Our farm, and our practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at our core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Our farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.