Belcampo Tri-Tip is an Organic, grass-fed, and grass-finished bottom sirloin that’s a great cut for grilling to a rare temperature or oven roasted. It’s comes from the back area above the hip of a steer. Try it grilled over red oak and sliced thin with pico de gallo. Sandwich it between garlic bread and you’re in for a delicious meal.
- Each package includes 1 Organic Tri-Tip + 1 Cornish Chicken + 1 Rack of Lamb
- Each Tri-Tip weighs approximately 2.5 lbs
- Each Rack of Lamb weighs approximately 2.33 lbs
- Each Organic Cornish Chicken (whole) weighs 2 lbs
- All meats ship raw on ice packs
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.