Belcampo Lamb Chops come from Organic, grass-fed lamb that is pasture raised on Belcampo Farms. Season with a garlic and herb crust, fresh rosemary, or your favorite herbs and spices, grill, and enjoy!
- Each package includes 4 Lamb Chops
- Each Lamb Chop is approximately 4 oz.
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
Organic, Grass-Fed Lamb
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.