Lamb Merguez Sausage
Weight: 12oz | Serves: 4
- Grass Fed & Grass Finished
- Certified Humane
- Climate Positive Farming
- Average 0.8 lbs per package
69 in stock
Our Lamb Merguez Sausage is made with Belcampo pasture-raised lamb and a Moroccan spice blend. Its tasty, spicy, earthy flavor provides a great addition to a braise. Or, try it grilled on skewers with vegetables over a bed of couscous or arugula and let it be the star of the show!
Lamb, Sea Salt, Spices, Garlic, Evaporated Cane Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Water, Paprika, in a Sheep Casing.
- Shelf Life -7 days
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year.
- Once defrosted, store up to 7 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 5 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air.
- All of our perishable products are shipped frozen; however some thawing may occur during transit. Our insulated packaging is designed and tested to keep the temperature inside the box below 40 °F during shipping.
Grass-fed & Finished
Climate Positive Farming
Like many of you, we’re concerned about eating clean food, as well as doing the right thing by the environment and our planet.
Belcampo is a company devoted to making it easy to make the best choice. We have built our own supply chain founded in 27,000 acres of pristine farmland at the base of Mt. Shasta with full ownership of our own processing facility right through our own retail shopsLearn more about our sustainable farming practices.