Belcampo Rib Eye is an Organic, grass-fed and grass-finished dry-aged middle meat cut from the rib section. At Belcampo, we harvest our beef almost a year older than conventional operations. This creates a superior flavor and taste profile. Our NY Strip Steak is known for its tenderness and is great when grilled or pan seared. Simply rub it with a healthy pinch of kosher, mineral, or sea salt on each side. Then pan-fry it in a searing hot cast iron pan to a medium-rare doneness. For recipe ideas and tips, purchase “Home Cooked” by Belcampo Co-Founder and CEO found in the Gift tab of our online store.
- Each package includes 1 NY Boneless Strip Steak
- Each NY Strip Steak weighs approximately 0.7 lbs.
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year
- Once defrosted, store up to 6 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 3 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
Organic, Grass-Fed Beef
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.