weight: 2.3 lbs | avg. price: $24.34/lbs
- Certified Organic
- Grass Fed & Grass Finished
- Certified Humane
- Climate Positive Farming
- Average 2.3 lbs per order
50 in stock
Belcampo Tri-Tip is an Organic, grass-fed, and grass-finished bottom sirloin. It’s a great cut for grilling to a rare temperature or oven roasted. Try it grilled over red oak and sliced thin with pico de gallo. Sandwich it between garlic bread and you’re in for a delicious meal.
100% Grass Fed and Finished Beef
- Average 2.30 lbs per package
- Shelf Life -7 days
- Will keep frozen in original packaging up to one year.
- Once defrosted, store up to 7 days in refrigerator in original unopened packaging and up to 5 days once packaging has been opened and product exposed to air. We don’t recommend freezing product that has been completely thawed as there may be some loss of quality. Always reference safe handling instructions included on product packaging.
Grass-fed & Finished
Climate Positive Farming
Like many of you, we’re concerned about eating clean food, as well as doing the right thing by the environment and our planet.
Belcampo is a company devoted to making it easy to make the best choice. We have built our own supply chain founded in 27,000 acres of pristine farmland at the base of Mt. Shasta with full ownership of our own processing facility right through our own retail shopsLearn more about our sustainable farming practices.