Our hot Italian sausage is made from our pasture-raised organic pork with the right amount of heat, making it perfect for sauces and sandwiches. A great main dish or addition to pastas, stews or vegetables
- Includes 16 oz of Spicy Hot Italian Sausage and serves 6-8 people
- All pork is organic and pasture raised
- Product arrives fully cooked
- Heat on grill or in pan on stove top at medium heat. Cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees and sausages start to brown
- For best results, keep refrigerated up to 4 days
- Keep frozen for up to 4 months.
Pork*, Jalapeno Peppers*, Water, Sea Salt, Evaporated Cane Juice*, Spices*, Garlic*, Paprika*, Turbinado Sugar*, Savory*, Celery Powder*, Sodium Carbonate, Sunflower Oil*, Silicon Dioxide, and Natural Flavoring, in a Hog Casing. *Organic.
- Belcampo pork is raised on our own farm in Gazelle, California, near the base of Mt. Shasta. Belcampo Farm’s hogs are a cross between the Ossabaw Island Hog (a heritage breed), Duroc, and Berkshire.
- Belcampo Hogs are periodically moved to fresh pasture, which helps to maintain healthy land and soil. Pigs at Belcampo eat a special diet consisting of primarily wheat and barley, with different formulations for piglets, growing pigs, and finishing pigs as well as for breeding sows and boars.
- Belcampo Farms and Butchery are certified by Animal Welfare Approved (AWA). Belcampo works with AWA to verify that every step of the process of breeding, feeding, housing, transporting and slaughtering our animals is done with compassion.