Our Sweet Itallian Sausage is made with Belcampo Organic, pasture raised pork. It’s a great base for any Italian meat sauce, meatloaf, and more. Try it with peppers and onions on a roll for a quick lunch! Buonissimo!
- Each package includes 1 lb. of Sweet Italian Sausage
- This can serve 4-6 people
- Best kept in the refrigerator for 4 days or frozen in original packaging for up to 4 months
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
- To serve, heat on grill or in pan on stovetop at medium heat. Cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees and sausages start to brown.
Pork*, Water, Sea Salt, Black Pepper*, Garlic*, Celery Powder*, Fennel Pollen*, Evaporated Cane Juice*, Turbinado Sugar*, Dried Rosemary*, Sodium Carbonate, Natural Flavorings, and less than 1% Silicon Dioxide, in a Hog Casing. *Organic.
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.