- Each package includes 1 lb. of Uncured Smoked Andouille (approximately 4 links)
- This can serve 4-6 people
- Best kept in the refrigerator for 4 days or frozen in original packaging for up to 4 months
- The meat’s consistency will drop slightly if refrozen (will be slightly mushy) but refreezing up to 1 time after thawing poses no helath risk if the product is kept in original unopened packaging
- Thaw 8 hours in refrigerator or 2 hours at room temperature (75° max) before cooking
- To serve, heat on grill or in pan on stovetop at medium heat. Cook until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees and sausages start to brown.
Pork*, Water, Sea Salt, White Pepper*, Smoked Paprika*, Cayenne*, Celery Powder, Turbinado Sugar*, Evaporated Cane Juice*, Ancho Chili Powder*, Chili Flake*, Sodium Carbonate, Natural Extract*, Natural Flavoring, in a Hog Casing. *Organic
At Belcampo, they raise their animals on Belcampo Farms, located at the base of Mount Shasta in Northern CA. Their farm, and their practices are crafted with compassion and sustainability at their core, which makes for delicious meat that’s good for you and the planet too. Their farm is Animal Welfare Approved (AWA) and is Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF). Belcampo meat produced at Belcampo Butchery is also USDA inspected.