We ship our orders on Tuesday thru Thursday for delivery on Wednesday thru Friday. Please note that we currently can only ship to the contiguous United States. We cannot ship to Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska or to PO Boxes. Cut off times for order is 12 noon, PST. Orders received after 12 noon will be shipped the next available delivery date.
We do not ship product on Mondays, Fridays and all major holidays. At this time, we do not offer delivery on Saturdays and Sundays. Sorry!
Orders shipped Tuesday through Thursday will arrive the next day. Orders placed Friday thru Monday will not ship out until Tuesday, arriving on Wednesday. As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a link to track your package. Cut off times for order is 12 noon, PST. Orders received after 12 noon will be shipped the next available delivery date.
Spend $100 or more and get FREE shipping.
Orders of $99 or less - flat rate shipping of $35
All of our food item orders are shipped overnight. Non-perishable items will ship ground.
We ship everywhere in the U.S. except for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Sorry!
No, but it does need to be placed in your freezer within the day. All our products are shipped with ice packs to keep your food cold and frozen while it's being shipped. Items may arrive thawed.
Yes, your order will still be good as long as the product feels cool to the touch. The quality is not diminished, and because we seal our steaks in Cryovac, you can refrigerate or refreeze until you are ready to eat them.
Make sure the lucky recipient is available on the day of delivery because nobody likes a box of spoiled food waiting for them on their doorstep.
Yes, please email us at email@example.com to ask about placing a custom order.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Inquiries will be replied to Monday thru Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm, PST (Holidays Excluded).
We maintain the highest standard of quality assurance and food safety practices in the industry. Given the perishable nature of the product, we do not accept returns. If there is a problem with your order, contact us via email at email@example.com and we will work to make it right!
Belcampo Farms makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on customer requested ship date; however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
• All shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes).
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to double-check addresses.
• Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.
• Many of our larger cuts (e.g. roasts, hams, briskets, etc.) can take 3-4 days to completely thaw; please plan accordingly and schedule shipments to allow for thawing.
• Be sure to double check gift recipient addresses.
• Billing customer is responsible to make sure gift recipient is available for delivery.