When do we ship?
We ship our orders on Tuesday thru Thursday for delivery on Wednesday thru Friday.
When do we not ship?
We do not ship product on Mondays, Fridays and all major holidays. At this time, we do not offer delivery on Saturdays and Sundays. Sorry!
When will your order arrive?
Orders shipped Tuesday through Thursday will arrive the next day. Orders placed Friday thru Monday will not ship out until Tuesday, arriving on Wednesday. As soon as your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with a link to track your package.
How much does it cost to ship?
To celebrate the new Belcampo Online Store, for the month of July we are offering FREE shipping for all orders! Stay tuned for updates on our shipping policy coming soon.
How do we ship your order?
All of our frozen item orders are shipped via FEDEX overnight. Non-perishable items will ship FEDEX ground.
Where do we ship?
We ship everywhere in the U.S. except for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Sorry!
Do you need to be home when your order arrives?
No, but it does need to be placed in your freezer within the day. All our products are shipped frozen packed with ice packs to keep your food frozen while it's being shipped. Items may arrive partially thawed.
My order arrived partially thawed, is it still good?
Yes, your order will still be good as long as the product feels cool to the touch. The quality is not diminished, and because we seal our steaks in Cryovac, you can refrigerate or refreeze until you are ready to eat them.
Sending a gift?
Make sure the lucky recipient is available on the day of delivery because nobody likes a box of spoiled food waiting for them on their doorstep.
Can I place a custom order?
Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about placing a custom order.
Still have questions about shipping?
Email us at email@example.com.
Returns & Refunds
We maintain the highest standard of quality assurance and food safety practices in the industry. Given the perishable nature of the product, we do not accept returns. If there is a problem with your order, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work to make it right!
Belcampo Farms makes every attempt to fulfill orders based on customer requested ship date; however, holidays and unforeseen circumstances can force exceptions to delivery. Below are important shipping notes to keep in mind when placing your order.
• All shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO boxes).
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses. Be sure to double-check addresses.
• Inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances can cause shipments to be delayed.
• Belcampo Farms is not responsible for shipment delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.
• Many of our larger cuts (e.g. roasts, hams, briskets, etc.) can take 3-4 days to completely thaw; please plan accordingly and schedule shipments to allow for thawing.
• Be sure to double check gift recipient addresses.
• Billing customer is responsible to make sure gift recipient is available for delivery.