Keto Green Bean CasseroleAll the goodness of Green Bean Casserole with none of the guilt!
Keto Green Bean Casserole
All the goodness of Green Bean Casserole with none of the guilt!
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 1 pounds Cremini mushrooms
- 1 Onion, julienned
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup White cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Poultry bone broth
- ½ cup Pork Panko
- ½ 1tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- 2. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the green beans in the water until bright green and slightly tender, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Remove the green beans from the water and shock in an ice bath.
- 4. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the onions, cook until translucent.
- 5. Add the mushrooms and garlic to the pan and cook until caramelized.
- 6. Add the poultry bone broth to deglaze the pan.
- 7. Add the cream cheese and white cheddar, allow to melt.
- 8. Add the green beans to the pan and toss to evenly coat. Taste the beans and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 9. Transfer the beans to a casserole dish. Top with the Pork Panko.
- 10. Drizzle the casserole with olive oil and place in the oven.
- 11. Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and beginning to brown around the edges.