Orange Zest Cranberry SauceDitch the can! This sauce is berry good!
Orange Zest Cranberry Sauce
Ditch the can! This sauce is berry good!
- 1 lb cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ⅛ tsp allspice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1. Combine water, orange juice and water in a small pot. Bring to a boil.
- 2. Add the cranberries and boil until they begin to burst. Lower to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3. Add spices and zest. Simmer for 5 more minutes.
- 4. Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish.
- 5. Allow to cool completely in the refrigerator before serving.